She ordered the Rbs ramen which she does not even know what rbs means. I was still probably asleep that's why I gave her full control. She also ordered some rice bowl topping with some kind of beef. While ordering she asked if it had that special egg ( where the egg white was hard and the yolk soft) The waitress was explaining to her that it was not. It was just like boiled in soy or something like that manner.
So the order came, The first thing I noticed was when the waitress laid down the rice bowl she said that it was burning her hands. The first thing that came to my mind was OMG the food is microwaved. I freaking hate that. If you were to get cooked rice and put it in a bowl and place your beef on top it would not burn your hands unless there was a different heating source added to it. The beef was soso and I just tasted a few and gave it back to wifey. The soup was better this time around. The egg was a failure. The noodles flew without flying colors. The pork was too fat. I tried to salvage the whole thing by asking for some chili flakes. You know, the orange flakes I am used in a lot of japanese restos to then this came. Red flakes that reminded me of fish food for the aquarium. I placed a few, no taste, I threw a spoon full, no taste. I took a pinch and put directly to my mouth. Absolutely no taste. What the hell was that i just put in my mouth.
![]() |
| The so called chilli flakes |
Not sulit.



No comments:
Post a Comment