Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Milk tea every where

Milk tea, milk tea, milk tea every where. So it seems that the bandwagon right now is milk tea. I have tasted those milk teas even when it was not yet present here in the Philippines. I tasted it in Singapore and also in Macao. For me they all tasted the same with just some variations from each other.

For being the sulit part, since I have tasted almost all of them, the one I choose is I Love Milk Tea. I usually go to the Timog branch. Pricing wise you get a large glass for an average price of 60 pesos and that's including the pearl/sinkers. In the Timog branch it is also a cafe and there is also food served in the branch which i personally like. You can get a whole plate of mojos, a club sandwich and also pasta and other lunch food. Price range was about 100 to 150 pesos. You can also have the bursting pearls which could be a lot of fun because it could be like a regular paintball bullet. You just use your straw as the barrel and the pearl as a exploding projectile.

I have tried other branches of I Love Milk Tea, apparently they don't offer the food menu but the milk teas are still there which are half price than most of the imported brands. I guess you have to pay more for the franchisee to pay for their franchise fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment