Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mien San resto

I rarely have fave restaurants, but when i do every time I pass the place how i wish it was lunch time or dinner time. Mien San is a taiwanese resto. I have been eating there long before it was renovated. It is a nice place now, with modern interiors. Before you would think twice to eat there and wonder if they had good food. I was introduced by my brother to the place who is a foodie himself but have no time to tell or blog about it.  

Mien san is located at granada st. valencia new manila in Quezon city.

I f you are a regular in a place you tend to order the same items. If I go there alone (the times when i was a product specialist out on the field) I usually order noodles, congee or rice toppings. Believe it or not the fried chicken here is good. If I am with a group this is what i order; yang chow fried rice, veggie dumplings, tofu with century egg and steam chicken with leeks. I personally love the steamed chicken with the leeks. It is like the white chicken rice and the condiment in white chicken already on top.

For me its sulit because taste is great that you could pay a bit more. The last meal bill is 600 pesos the order is yangchow, steamed chicken and sha long bao dumplings ( for my eldest son who loves it).  Served two adults and a 4 year old.

And for some advice come 30 minutes early for that coveted parking space.

 Photo above is the yang chow and the steamed chicken. I mean partial yang chow, wife already hungry when the photo was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment